- Name : Prof.T.V.Kattimani
- Designation : Vice-Chancellor, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
- Email :
Vice-Chancellor, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
Full-Time Academic Appointments:
- Prof.T.V.Kattimani Vice- Chancellor, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.), January, 2014-2019.
- Vice-Chancellor, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh (CTUAP) 20-08-2020 till date.
- Dean, School of Languages, Linguistics and Indology, MANUU, Hyderabad.
- Dean, School for Mass Communication and Journalism, MANUU, Hyderabad.
- Professor & Head, Department of Hindi, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad.
- Chairman & Professor, Department of Post Graduation studies in Hindi, Karnatak University, Dharwad (2003 – 2007).
- Professor of University, since February 2003.
- Lecturer and Reader – July 1979 to February 2003.
3.Publications on Nation Building:
- “Swatch Bharat – Ek Kadam Swatchata Ki Oar” - (Hindi) Amarkantak (M.P.) 2016
- “Ek Bharat Sreshta Bharat” - (Hindi) Amarkantak (M.P.) 2016
State Visit with Hon’ble PRESIDENT OF INDIA& other abroad visits:
- Visited Sweden and Belarus; Member of the Educational delegation of the Hon’ble President of India during his state visit to Sweden and Belarus from 31st May-4 June, 2015 for signing Academic MoUs with the Universities of Sweden, Belarus & IGNTU, Amarkantak, M.P.
- Visited Norway and Finland; Member of Educational delegation of the Hon’ble President of India during his State Visit to Norway and Finland from 12-17 October, 2014, for signing Academic MoUs with the Universities of Norway, Finland & IGNTU, Amarkantak, M.P.
- Participated and presented a paper in 9th World Hindi Conference held at Johannesburg, South Africa on 22nd to 24th September, 201
- Visited Hungary from 14-09-2009 to 13-10-2009 on the invitation of Hungarian Scholarship Board Budapest.
- Name : Prof. H.Lajipathi Rai
- Designation : Registrar (i/c) and Finance Officer (i/c)
- Phone : +91 9849719583 / 8074911068
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar (i/c) and Finance Officer (i/c)
Prof. Hanumanthu Lajipathi Rai, son of Late Sri HV Krishna Rao (Rtd.Dist Judge) and Smt. H.Suseelamma hails from Tekkali, Srikakulam dist. Conferred Best University Teacher Award by Government. As Vice Chancellor of BR Ambekar University, Srikakulam(2013-16) conceived and implemented a concept “Classroom to Common Man” and projected a role for Universities in Good Governance. Held positions Head, Chairman Board of Studies and Dean of Commerce & Management Faculty at Sri Krishnadeveraya University with 33 years of teaching and research experience. Produced 18 Ph.Ds and 15 M.Phils and authored 6 books in the area of foreign trade, tourism, agriculture and consumerism. Published 80 research articles and conducted 15 national and regional level conferences/seminars and attended nearly 60 academic seminars and a resource person for various academic staff colleges in the country. Selected by UGC to visit Egypt and delivered lectures at 9 universities in Cairo (’96). Worked as Professor and Head(CII-2004-‘06)) at HRD Institute of Govt. of A.P. and trained more than 8000 officers of A.P. Civil Services and conducted more than 100 workshops relating to policy implementation in the areas of Agriculture, Welfare, Micro Finance, Human Development and Rural Livelihood Initiatives.
As Director, AP Study Circle, Govt. of A.P. guided a number of students for All India Civil Services and conducted several career melas for students and placed them in good positions. Member of various social and cultural organizations – worked as Member of AP Govt. Advisory Committee for BC Study Circles, Member of A.P.Kowledge Commission, Lok Adalat Member, President of Rotary Club, Secretary of PRSI and Founder of Green Anantapur Society. Editor of several magazines and wrote 100 articles in telugu medium for the benefit of rural students. Nominated as Member on Food Advisory Committee and Dist Blindness Control Society. Received Republic Day awards at district and state level for distinguished services in the implementation of Consumer Protection Act and other governmental programs.
- Name : Dr.N.V.S.SURYANARAYANA
- Designation : Administrative Officer
- Phone : +91 9666633885, 8919376521
- Email : email@example.com
Dr.N.V.S.SURYANARAYANA is a prominent personality in the field of Education, Psychology, and Social Service. He possesses Twenty Seven numbers of Diplomas, Graduate and Post Graduate Degrees in different subjects and areas viz. M.Sc (Applied Psychology)., M.Sc (Chemistry.)., MS (Sexuality and Sexual Counselling), M.Sc (Information Technology)., M.Sc (Geology)., M.Ed., M.A (Phil.)., M.A (English.)., M.A (Tel.)., M.A (Child Care and Education)., PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling PGDCA., PGDEPM., PG Dip. Social Exclusive and Inclusive Policy., PGDIPM., CFA., CPFN., Certificate in Counseling of HIV / AIDS., B.Li.Sc., PG Diploma in Yoga Education., CSE & IP., CIG., C. Yoga & Consciousness., NET (Science)., SLET (Education)., M.Phil. (Education)., Ph.D (Education),. Ph.D (Philosophy)., NLP, FINSPA., FAIAER., MISCA., LMIAHP., RECIPIENT OF 3 WORLD RECORDS.
He has loaded experience in the field of Teacher Education about one and half-decade at Post Degree and PG level. He is very much fanatical to Psychology and possesses much interest in Educational Psychology, Adolescent Psychology, and Guidance & Counseling. Now He is acting as State Convener for Andhra Pradesh in ‘Indian School Psychology Association (InSPA), New Delhi’, ‘National General Secretary for Young Researchers Forum (YRF) and AIAER Convener for Andhra Pradesh Chapter.
He conducted and participated in so many National, International Seminars, Workshops, Refresher Courses, Symposia’s, and published an innumerable number of articles in reputed National and International Journals and also Guided students for their M.Ed / M.Phil Dissertations. He a DOP&T approved Trainer & Training Consultant for various organizations and institutions. He wrote about 45 books on innovative Psychological concepts, recent Trends in Education, Social Service, Child Rights, and Women Studies, some of them are Peace Psychology, Colour Psychology, Cyber Psychology, Women Studies, Job-satisfaction, Life skills and Tribal Studies ect. He is having memberships & Lifetime memberships in various alleged Associations and Societies.
He is acting as Editor for two International Journals and also Peer Reviewer for various National & International Reputed & Referred Journals. In addition to all above he is serving the people with his inspiring speeches through seminars, public talks, media programmes and social service activities. He is rendering his services in the position of Administrative Officer, since the inception of Central tribal university of Andhra Pradesh.