- Name : Prof.T.V.Kattimani
- Designation : Vice-Chancellor, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chancellor, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
- Prof.T.V.Kattimani Vice- Chancellor, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.), January, 2014-2019.
- Vice-Chancellor, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh (CTUAP) 20-08-2020 till date.
- Dean, School of Languages, Linguistics and Indology, MANUU, Hyderabad.
- Dean, School for Mass Communication and Journalism, MANUU, Hyderabad.
- Professor & Head, Department of Hindi, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad.
- Chairman & Professor, Department of Post Graduation studies in Hindi, Karnatak University, Dharwad (2003 – 2007).
- Professor of University, since February 2003.
- Lecturer and Reader – July 1979 to February 2003.
News And Events
Central Tribal University, Vizianagaram, A.P., was established in 2019. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole State of A.P. and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grants Commission. The University caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
To provide avenues of education, viz., especially higher education and research facilities primarily for the tribal population of India.
To collaborate with national and international Universities and organizations to undertake joint cultural studies and research on tribal communities.
To formulate tribal centric development models, publish reports and monographs and to organize conferences and seminars on issues relating to tribes and to provide inputs to the Government(s) on policy matters in different spheres.
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for admission into Central Tribal University for various programmes offered by Central Tribal University, at its transit campus at PRIME, Modavalasa Village, Denkada mandal, Vizianagaram District for the academic year 2019-20.
Central Tribal University offers the following Post Graduate courses, Integrated Courses, Diploma courses and Certificate Courses to meet the choices and needs of the students.
For online application for Post Graduate Courses & Integrated Courses, follow the procedure through the web address.
Our friendly customer service representatives are committed to answering all your questions and meeting any need you may have. We would love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below so we may assist you.